Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lover's Beloved

Beloved

And I thought of my Lover
None is more wise, He is full of wisdom
Oh, to hear his voice,
sweeter then the morning song

The Enemy

He is not your Lover
He can never be
He is to majestic to want such wimsy love
A Lover no, only a lofty Majesty

Beloved

I am not wise, what you say must be true
Majestic He is, high in his thrown
With his mighty hand outstretched
Justice does he rule

I cower in its shadow
Low and but a servant am I
He is my MAster
I will never leave his side

Though not my lover
Worthy of all of me He is
All my life I owe

Lover

Why are you downcast? Why does your heart turn away?
What lies have you been listening?
Does it take but such a little
to forget the words I say

don't you remember when I said I loved you
Have my word so soon begun to fade?
Don't you see the banner I have put over you?

Listen what I tell you
I have created you and am your Master
which is why you serve me by your side

I have died because I loved you
So that my Bride you may be
And as a Bride serves her husband,
so you will also serve me

Beloved

Were that I could deserve your love
that I would never fail
Never will you stop holding me
Lover of my soul

**This one still needs a lot of work*****

1 comment: